11 maaliskuuta 2014

..

Sä aina sanoit mulle "Onnee matkaan!"
Nyt on mun vuoro kai toivottaa sulle samoin.


A final song, a last request
A perfect chapter laid to rest
Now and then I try to find a place in my mind
Where you can stay
You can stay awake forever
How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned
Place and time always on my mind
I have so much to say but you're so far away
So Far Away - Avenged Sevenfold


One by one
Only the Good die young
They're only flyin' too close to the sun
We'll remember -
Forever...
And now the party must be over
I guess we'll never understand
The sense of your leaving
Was in the way it was planned
No-One But You - Queen


Toivon niin paljon, että olisit elossa sittenkin. En anna toivoa ihan vielä. 
En selviä ilman sua. 
Oothan vielä siellä?
Sua tarvittaisiin täällä, mulla on kamala ikävä.

Btw.. se erikoisempi postaus on vielä vähän vaiheessa. 





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti